A Guide to Your First Float
Once you arrive, you will be given instructions and a walk through on the simple float procedure. The following list is a guide of what is to be expected:
- Prior to entering the water all clients must put ear plugs in (provided).
- Disrobe, bathing suits are allowed though not recommended as they can distract from the experience
- Shower thoroughly, all soap, shampoo and conditioners are supplied
- Turn off room light
- Enter float area and just let go!
- There are under water lights that you control and although we recommend turning them off it is up to each individual
- Music will be playing when you first enter the float water and there is a light on both will turn off after approximately 8 minutes.
- The light and music will softly resume approx. 5 minutes before your float time concludes
- Exit the float room and shower thoroughly
- Dress and exit float area at your leisure
- A private vanity room with mirrors, hair dryers etc. is available
- We strongly recommend that all of our clients take time to enjoy the peaceful environment of our relaxation space with a beverage. The benefits of a float can last up to 24 hours.